1. Place the freezer away from heat sources and avoid direct sunlight. Because the refrigerator needs to exchange heat with the outside world when working, that is, dissipate heat to the outside world through the condenser. The higher the external ambient temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, which will make the refrigerator work longer and increase power consumption.
2. The freezer should be placed in a dry, cool, well-ventilated place, with a certain gap between it and the surrounding walls to facilitate heat dissipation.
3. The freezer should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since the freezer shell, condenser, compressor, etc. are all made of metal, if the air humidity is too high, these components will rust, shorten the service life of the freezer, and affect performance.
4. The freezer should be placed on a flat and solid ground, and the compressor should be kept level. This is safe and allows the compressor to work smoothly and reduce vibration and noise.
5. If the freezer is placed on carpet, please place a wooden board under the freezer, otherwise the heat dissipation at the bottom of the freezer may cause the carpet to discolor. Refrigerator operation
More details: www.lvnifridge.com