When preparing food in the kitchen. The safety and freshness of the ingredients depend on the preparation of the commercial refrigeration while working. There are many styles of workbench cold water cabinets, workbenches or cutting boards, glass door freezer or drawer freezers, various configurations, and salad tables with ingredients on top. It is crucial to keep them clean Maintenance and cleaning tips:
1. Daily cleaning
Depending on the refrigeration equipment, you may need to cover and store the tray first. Next, wipe the device with water and a neutral detergent solution daily. To clean the surface of a cutting board or kitchen freezer, wipe and sanitize it according to local health regulations. If you can remove the board and wash it in a three-slot sink or dishwasher, that's a thorough method. Read the operator's manual to determine the operating safety of the equipment.
Wipe the empty trash can and thoroughly clean the gaskets of the door or drawer freezer. It is essential to clean the storage area. The health inspector will check it.
2. Regular maintenance
If you do not clean the condenser coils every three to six months, the cooling efficiency of the bench freezer will decrease. The condenser coil is usually accessible from one side or the other side of the back. It is easily stained with dust, debris, cling film, and other obstructions to prevent it from transferring heat to keep the condenser ventilated. LVNi commercial commercial equipment has a filter to protect the condenser, remove, clean, and reinstall it. Filters extend the time between coil cleanings, but they do not eliminate condenser dust. Proper cleaning of the condenser coil usually involves the following steps:
• Assembly cleaning tools: soft brush, cloth, vacuum cleaner.
• Turn off and unplug the power plug. If necessary, turn off the main switch.
• Use a soft-bristled brush to clean debris on the coil heat sink, taking care not to bend or damage the heat sink.
• Next, remove the dust from the condenser with a vacuum cleaner.
• Whether it's a restaurant chain or a hotel kitchen, you will need a compressed air generator to blow loose particles and debris deep into the condenser. You may want to wear a mask because dust and dirt will fly out of the side vents.
• Do not use coil cleaners without the manufacturer's permission. The use of unapproved products may cause permanent damage to metal parts and void your product warranty.
Cleaning the condenser is not complicated, but if you are unable to complete the task, hire a certified technician for maintenance. They will follow safety regulations and approved chemicals for cleaning.
3. Precautions for cleaning the freezer gasket
Be sure to clean the door or drawer gaskets regularly. Door gaskets used to be challenging to keep clean, especially when bacteria sank inside the rails. When cleaning, the entire gasket should be removed and cleaned with a soft detergent and a soft brush. It can effectively clean the bacteria inside.
Commercial refrigerators do not come down in temperature, and it may be caused by door gasket wear. Inspect commercial refrigeration gaskets and replace them if they are dirty, peeling, swelled, cracked, or cracked. Check the refrigerator model and order the correct gasket. And pay attention during the cleaning and replacement process. Placing the wrong gaskets on the door or drawer freezer can cause them to fail to be installed or sealed correctly, or even impossible to replace. In these cases, the temperature of the commercial refrigeration will rise.