Placement of the freezer
1. The freezer should be placed away from heat sources and away from direct sunlight. Because the freezer needs to exchange heat with the outside world when it is working, that is, to dissipate heat to the outside through the condenser, the higher the external ambient temperature, the slower the heat dissipation, which will make the freezer work longer and increase power consumption.
2. The freezer should be placed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place, and a certain gap should be left between it and the surrounding walls to facilitate heat dissipation.
3. The freezer should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since the freezer shell, condenser, compressor, etc. are all metal materials, if the air humidity is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the freezer. At the same time, the humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the freezer and affect the performance of electrical appliances.
4. The freezer should be placed on a flat and solid ground, and the compressor should be kept level. Use the freezer safely, and make the compressor work smoothly, reducing vibration and noise.
Operation of the freezer
1. Once the freezer is enabled, it is best to use it continuously and do not turn it off frequently
2. In the rainy and humid season, the temperature is high, there may be water droplets on the surface of the freezer, just wipe it off with a dry cloth.
3. When the freezer is working, the metal surface around the box will heat up, and the compressor will even feel hot, which is a normal phenomenon.
4. When the freezer is working, there will be a slight sound of running water when the refrigerant flows in the pipeline, which is a normal phenomenon.
5. When the compressor starts and stops, the switch parts will make a slight knocking sound, which is a normal phenomenon.
1. Hot food should be cooled to room temperature before being refrigerated to avoid increasing power consumption.
2. Food must be packed in fresh-keeping bags and stored in the freezer. Space should be left between stored food or containers so as not to interfere with the cooling air circulation.
3. Pack fruits and vegetables with kraft paper or newspaper before putting them in the freezer. Fruits and vegetables themselves contain a lot of water, even in the refrigerator, they will lose water and nutrients, while kraft paper or newspapers are highly absorbent, and can absorb and return the evaporated water.
4. Frozen food should be kept in the freezer as soon as possible while the food is still frozen.
5. Glass containers and other airtight containers containing liquids cannot be stored in the freezer, otherwise there is a possibility of freezing and bursting.
FACTORY ADD.: BDG NO.3-4, ZHENGZHU SOUTH ROAD, YONGZHOU CITY, HUNAN PROVINCE
SALES HEADQUARTER ADD.: NO. 701, BUILDING CHENGYE SKYCRAPER, NO. 798, XINGNAN STREET, SOUTH VILLAGE TOWN, PANYU DISTRICT, GUANGZHOU CITY
Welcome to consult for more knowledge about refrigerators！