1. Stainless steel #kitchen refrigerator and freezer should be placed far away from heat source as well as not being exposed directly to sunlight.
2. Clean the refrigerator at least twice per year. Before the cleaning, please cut off the power supply, dip a piece of soft cloth into water with detergent, gently use the cloth to wipe the refrigerator down, and then wipe the detergent up.
3. For preventing the outer coated layer and inner plastic parts of refrigerator from damage, do not clean it with washing powders, sourcing powders, talcum powder, Alkaline detergent, boiled water, oil, brush, etc.
4. After cleaning, plug the power supply firmly in, and check if the temperature controller is set in the correct position.
5. Attention should be paid if #kitchen cabinet and stainless steel refrigerator produce peculiar smell. if smell has been produced, it should be eliminated in time. If the exterior dirt of refrigerator components has greatly accumulated, components should be detached and washed using clean water or detergent. The surface of electrical parts shall be wiped by dry cloth.
6.If kitchen cabinet, stainless steel kitchen freezer and kitchen freezer haven’t been used for a long time, the power plug should be unplugged and the inside of refrigerator should be wiped clean. Shut the door after the inside has been completely dry.